Hey guys,, i bet you very happy to see me (again)... :)
Today I'm gonna talking about my favorite novel and movie... Gone With the Wind. As i told you before (did I..?), Gone With The Wind is one of the best. I love the story, i love the comedy, i love Scarlett O'Hara selfishness, I love Rhett as he loves Scarlett.... And lemme share you the other things i loved, Gone With The Wind's quotes...
Scarlett O'Hara
Rhett Butler

I have watched the movie twice, and i have read the novel twice too... but all of 'em have translated in Indonesian... so i put these quotes from other website. Check these all out guys.

Scarlett O'Hara: I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.


Rhett Butler : I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands

Rhett: Panic's a pretty sight, isn't it? We belong together, Scarlett. Let's get out of here together. No use staying here, letting the South come down around your ears. Too many nice places to go and visit. Mexico, London, Paris -
Scarlett: With you?
Rhett: Yes, ma'am. A man who understands you and admires you for just what you are. I figure we belong together, being the same sort. I've been waiting for you to grow up and get that sad-eyed Ashley Wilkes out of your heart....Are you going with me or are you getting out?
Scarlett: I hate and despise you, Rhett Butler. I'll hate and despise you till I die.
Rhett: Oh no you won't, Scarlett. Not that long.

Rhett has just arrived at the house in a carriage to rescue Scarlett
Scarlett: Rhett, thank goodness you're here!
Rhett: Good evening! Nice whether we're having. Prissy tells me you're planning on-
Scarlett: IF YOU MAKE ANY JOKES NOW, I'LL KILL YOU!

After Scarlett agreeing to marry Rhett
Scarlett: Money does help and of course I am fond of you...If I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying. You always said we had a lot in common...
Rhett: You're right, my dear. I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me. Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

about a dying Melanie
AshleyI can't live without her. I can't. Everything I ever had is going with her...She's the only dream I ever had that didn't die in the face of reality.
Scarlett: Ashley, you should have told me years ago that you loved her and not me, and not left me dangling with your talk of honor. But you had to wait till now, now when Melly's dying. To show me that I could never be any more to you than, than this Watling woman is to Rhett ..And I've loved something that doesn't really exist. Somehow, I don't care. Somehow, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter one bit.

You do love them, right? :)